Enterprise Business Department:
Commercial Enablement Location:
Manager, EB Solutions Design & Support Level:
MTN Level 3 Reports to:
Senior Manager, EB Technology Enablement Job Summary:
Responsible for actively driving and managing the Enterprise service delivery process in close collaboration with the technical and implementation teams to ensure customer requirements are fully met, seamlessly on-boarded and SLAs with clients are fully complied with. Job Role
• Manage the service delivery process in close collaboration with key internal stakeholders (CPG, NWG, IT, CC, etc) while ensuring full customer satisfaction
• Drive a continual service improvement programme in line with the division’s strategy to drive support as a key differentiation factor.
• Liaise with the Key Account Managers to structure and respond to bids proposals and other commercial and technical documentation
• Liaise with the product planning and developments teams in developing products and services
• Liaise with the technical support and maintenance team to ensure stable and reliable network services for MTN Business clients
• Ensure the effectiveness of the team against set KPIs, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
• Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
• Work closely with other relevant functions to ensure new customers are seamlessly on-boarded
• Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all clients services
• Provide leadership and input into the divisional strategy and direction to the support management function ensuring appropriate and robust service management and review frameworks are in place
• Establish key relationships with key clients and partners.
• Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriately to customer feedback on areas for improvement
• Responsible to customer escalations and act as a point of escalation both in and out of hours as required
• Responsible for ensuring that project risks, issues and changes are documented and managed effectively.
• Give key input into CAPEX/OPEX management by planning and tracking expenditure according to agreed budget.
• Oversight responsibility for the requisition and maintenance of material for project’s implementation support Qualification Required & Experience Education
• B.Com, BSc Engineering or equivalent Business qualification
• Professional Certification in Project Management is an added advantage Experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT in the Telecoms industry with at least 3 years in project management in a supervisory role.
• Advanced knowledge and skills in Products/Services, Quality and Control
• Ability to read, analyze, interpret and apply business and technical processes and procedures.
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
• Good understanding and working familiarity with internet technology and managed networked solutions
• Knowledge and experience within an ISP environment
• Stakeholder Relationship Management
• Knowledge and ability to identify opportunities for efficiency, cost reduction and continuous improvement Skills & Physical Competencies:
• Ability to manage self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, Creativity and Innovation
• Interpersonal Skills - Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills - Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills - Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Organisational Positioning Skills - Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
• Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
• Negotiating Skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Position in the subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Closing Date:
01 February, 2019