Manager, EB Solutions Design & Support
MTN Level 3
Senior Manager, EB Technology Enablement
Responsible for actively driving and managing the Enterprise service delivery process in close collaboration with the technical and implementation teams to ensure customer requirements are fully met, seamlessly on-boarded and SLAs with clients are fully complied with.
• Manage the service delivery process in close collaboration with key internal stakeholders (CPG, NWG, IT, CC, etc) while ensuring full customer satisfaction
• Drive a continual service improvement programme in line with the division’s strategy to drive support as a key differentiation factor.
• Liaise with the Key Account Managers to structure and respond to bids proposals and other commercial and technical documentation
• Liaise with the product planning and developments teams in developing products and services
• Liaise with the technical support and maintenance team to ensure stable and reliable network services for MTN Business clients
• Ensure the effectiveness of the team against set KPIs, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
• Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
• Work closely with other relevant functions to ensure new customers are seamlessly on-boarded
• Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all clients services
• Provide leadership and input into the divisional strategy and direction to the support management function ensuring appropriate and robust service management and review frameworks are in place
• Establish key relationships with key clients and partners.
• Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriately to customer feedback on areas for improvement
• Responsible to customer escalations and act as a point of escalation both in and out of hours as required
• Responsible for ensuring that project risks, issues and changes are documented and managed effectively.
• Give key input into CAPEX/OPEX management by planning and tracking expenditure according to agreed budget.
• Oversight responsibility for the requisition and maintenance of material for project’s implementation support
Qualification Required & Experience
• B.Com, BSc Engineering or equivalent Business qualification
• Professional Certification in Project Management is an added advantage
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT in the Telecoms industry with at least 3 years in project management in a supervisory role.
• Advanced knowledge and skills in Products/Services, Quality and Control
• Ability to read, analyze, interpret and apply business and technical processes and procedures.
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
• Good understanding and working familiarity with internet technology and managed networked solutions
• Knowledge and experience within an ISP environment
• Stakeholder Relationship Management
• Knowledge and ability to identify opportunities for efficiency, cost reduction and continuous improvement
Skills & Physical Competencies:
• Ability to manage self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, Creativity and Innovation
• Interpersonal Skills - Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills - Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills - Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Organisational Positioning Skills - Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
• Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
• Negotiating Skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
01 February, 2019