IS Quality Assurance & Performance Management
Manager, IS Performance & Partner Management
MTN Level 3 (Manger grade)
Senior Manager Quality Assurance & Performance Management
• The job holder s responsible for the complete lifecycle management of all IS Service Level Agreement (SLAs) contracts and their respective vendors and partners. The role holder will form strategic relationships and influence the proper selection of IS suppliers.
• The person in the role will partner with key stakeholders to ensure process, compliance, and performance of our IS vendors with the goal to optimize the delivery of best in class value and services to our customers.
• You will also support the division with budget and financial record keeping and budget spend analysis. Communicate effectively with divisional heads and representatives to identify IS budgetary requirements for respect divisions. Performs the purchasing function (quoting and invoicing) for all of IS
• Periodic performance evaluation and assessment of all vendors/partners
• Insure all SLA renewals is done with input from previous year’s improvements and updated and relevant performance indictors
• Build relationships internally and externally to drive cost alignment and efficiency through the entire vendor lifecycle
• Apply industry best practices and facilitate contract terms and negotiations to satisfy our requirements
• Influence the selection of vendors and partnerships of strategic value
• Manage the contract renewal process, tracking utilization, coordinating QBRs, and sizing deals accordingly.
• Develop regular reporting, KPIs, and critical issues.
• Manage vendor delivery as part of a team delivering critical projects.
• Lead or participate in any IT RFP/RFI processes for new vendor selection.
• Plan, develop and identify strategies to measure and track long term IS performance outcomes.
• Provide support in constructing performance-based, accountability-driven vendor/business partner agreements.
• Define and document processes for ongoing capture, monitoring, management and communication of key metrics and outcomes of service contracts.
• Ensure SLAs do not expire before the renewal date.
• Ensure contracts are signed and by renewal of all SLAs
• Drive a culture of continuous improvement, including root cause analysis and corrective action.
• Develop vendor policies and procedures to maximize performance and service quality.
• Partner with Finance and Accounting to manage and support IT purchase requisitions
• Develop, publish, and maintain comprehensive company wide information privacy and security strategy, plans, policy, procedures, and guidelines.
• Manage cross-functional teams to improve business planning methods.
• Manage Infrastructure budget planning and tracking, and infrastructure inventory lifecycle tracking.
• Accountable for developing and implementing business planning activities for the division and gathering of IT requirements from the entire business and other divisional requirements for budgetary purposes.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders (management, technical and operating personnel) within client organizations to review requirements, present proposed action plans, discuss and resolve technical, administrative and management problems and issues
• Working with business partners to understand business needs
• Converting business requirements and plans into actionable IT services
• Translating business needs/strategies into IT requirements and source IT services to meet requirements (current and future)
• Compile motivations for Capex projects required in the Division and liaise with Capital Projects for all Capex Steering Committee presentations.
• Implement policies and processes for Capacity Planning, licensing and Storage requirement
• Continuous engagement with members of teams responsible for monitoring the organization's data processing and storage needs and develop long-term plans to meet business requirements.
• Regularly communicate plans and forecast to internal stakeholders and review plans to ensure efficient resource utilization.
• Ensure that the right tools and processes are in place to deliver effective capacity planning and performance monitoring across the organization.
• Prepare myriad of detailed performance reporting templates designed to display quantitative and qualitative results, interpretations, and implications using the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
• Recommend and implement vendor performance parameters regarding vendor delivery of products and/or services in support of business objectives.
• Responsible for managing IT infrastructure maintenance contracts.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electronic Engineering, or a relevant Engineering degree
• Certified Performance Management Professional and Practitioner
• Certified Customer Service Performance Professional
• Certified Data Analysis
Must be willing to obtain certification if not already certified or related field
• Minimum of 5 years consistent work experience covering similar functions in multinational telecommunication and manufacturing companies.
• 3 years of which must have been in a supervisory role with exposure in the sphere of IT systems
• Performance Management and Capacity Planning Training
• Budgeting and Project Financing Training
• Business Analysis
• Good user knowledge of the Microsoft Office applications suite
• Change Control Process
• Knowledge of project management methodologies and associated processes
• Incident and Problem Management Process
• Supplier management and negotiation skills
• IT Governance Framework
• Understanding of CoBIT 5
• Analysis and problem solving skills using critical and innovative thinking.
• Persistent drive for quality and results.
• Strong facilitation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skill.
• Exceptional analytical ability.
• Imaginative and ability to work under pressure.
• Strong interpretation skills.
• Customer service orientation
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
10 July, 2019