Mobile Financial Services
MFS Operations & Service Delivery
Manager, MFS Service Delivery
MTN Level 3
Senior Manager, MFS Operations & Service Delivery
The purpose of the role is to manage service delivery across all MFS touch points and with all third-party partners and solution providers towards ensuring that service levels delivered to customers meet framework and standards defined by the business. The function also oversees the management of system / platform activities, product development, projects as well as other business support activities to ensure sustainable growth for the MoMo business.
• Manage activities of third party service providers and aggregators to ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements.
• Support Product & Services development and implementation in line with Go-to-market strategy in collaboration with the commercial team.
• Design appropriate measures and strategies to align internal processes with service delivery to the customers
• Liaise with 3rd party developers and IS on system improvements and enhancements based on insights from customer experience and business needs
• Follow up on all issues relating to Service Delivery from all MoMo channels and audit reports
• Liaise with support teams across all related divisions and functions to ensure that all the functional interests have been captured for every product and service deployed
• Manage periodic tests of all system functionalities and fees to ensure that there are no revenue leakages
• Effectively manage the implementation of system upgrades and User Acceptance Testing
• Ensure successful launch of new features; Processes, Testing, Set-up, Configuration, Training, support
• Participate actively in business discussions and support the transition and implementation of new business ideas and offerings into products and services
• Administer daily activities for all projects and ensure completion within required timeframe
• Provide periodic performance and status reports on all projects
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly regulated telecom and financial services environment
• High incidence of Fraud associated with business growth.
• Performance driven environment
• Developing sophisticated processes
• Diverse cultural environment
• Contract Employees management
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related qualifications
• 5 years relevant experience in Financial Services Industry with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
• Business Risk Management
• Information systems management
• In-depth knowledge of Mobile Financial Industry
• System management / Administration
• Microsoft Office suite and other related software applications
Physical Skills/ Competencies:
• Adaptability and Flexibility
• Social Orientation
• Self-Control and Stress Tolerance
• Creative, takes initiative & Result Oriented
• Attention to details
• Ability to lead, take charge and offer opinions and direction
• Good natured and Cooperative attitude
• Customer Oriented
• Teamwork and cooperation
• Judgment and Decision Making
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 8th March, 2019 to:
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
08 March, 2019