• The Manager of O & M shall be responsible for the day to day running of all the networks and substations of EPC.
• Additionally he or she shall be in charge of delivery of the electricity supply service to customers and the collection of the associated revenue.
• He/She shall be in liaison with the PURC in the areas of electricity tariffs with Suppliers on the one hand and Customers on the other. Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. Degree in electrical Engineering from a recognized University with at least 7 years experience in electricity distribution or transmission.
• Specifically, experience in the following areas is required:
1) Maintenance of Distribution Networks and Substations (33kV, 11kV and LV)
2) Construction of Distribution Systems (33kV, 11 kV and LV)
3) Metering and Billing
4) Technical Specifications for Equipment
• Candidates would be required to demonstrate aptitude in at least two of the above areas of experience and at least an appreciation of the others.
• An advanced Degree in Engineering, Energy Economics or Business Management is highly desirable.
• In addition candidates should have strong written and oral presentation skills. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send their applications to the email address below no later than 31st May 2015. The General Manager:- [email protected]
. All applications should include the following:
• 1 - page covering letter indicating
• why the candidate feels qualified for the position
• Curriculum Vitae
• Names and contact details of two referees Closing Date:
31 May, 2015