Our Client, a Public Service Institution invites applications from highly qualified and results oriented professionals for the following positions: Manager, Restructuring & Divestiture Job Summary
• The role holder will assist in the administration of the specified entities related to restructuring, disposal of shares of the state and generation of profitable returns on investments.
• He/She will work with the research and business development department to enhance the profitability, compliance, financial sustainability and service delivery of state- owned enterprises and other state entities Key Responsibilities
• Collaborate with the Monitoring & Evaluation Unit to monitor and review the performance of financial, economic and operational activities of the specified entities and recommend appropriate restructuring and divestment decisions.
• Work with specified entities to evaluate current infrastructure, with a strong focus on asset quality (include processing mandates, due diligence, risk assessment, negotiating term sheets and other documentation, syndication, etc.) to ensure value-for-money in divestment recommendations.
• Deliver transformative solutions to support disposal alternatives and post-transaction activities by assisting in the identification of restructuring and divestment opportunities.
• Provide support for the valuation of assets of specified entities for divestment or disposal in conformity with legal and legislative requirements.
• Collate relevant data on the activities of the specified entities to enable analysis for solvency, profitability and liquidity to inform decision on divestment
• Assist in the sourcing of investors and advise management in the matters of financial restructuring of Specified entities for attracting investment through capital markets
• Co-ordinate the sale of the specified entities with a low rate of return in the specified entities at a portable value for the Government of Ghana Qualification Required & Experience Essential and Desirable Criteria
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Investment, Accounting, Finance, Economics, mathematics or related field from a recognised University
• A relevant professional qualification / certification e.g. CFA, CIMA, ACCA, CA, etc.
• Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience of which at least two (2) should be as an Investment Manager in a reputable organization
• Finance (treasury)/Investment and Divestment experience will be an advantage Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To apply, please send your application with a detailed CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
27 December, 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.