• Maximize organizational revenues by assuring the end-to-end effectiveness of the Mobile Money revenue management chain.
• Identify areas of possible revenue leakages and recommend mitigation measures to the process owners and follow up to ensure corrective measures.
• This is in addition to dealing with fraud activities within the Fintech space. (IFRS) Job Role
• Lead in ensuring that all fintech controls are rolled out and executed according to the approved frequency
• Implementing additional controls outside the Group control framework to mitigate emerging Fintech risks.
• Ensuring that exceptions and anomalies picked up during the performance of various control activities are investigated and reported on
• Lead the verification of the integrity of the Fintech Billing Systems through rating checks.
• Ensure that Margin Analysis is carried out for Partner and commission invoices to ensure optimal Gross Margins.
• Manage team performance of Activity calendar by setting targets, assign and review the performance and allocation of Activity Calendar activities
• Ensure Issues are logged, monitored and closed on predefined template within agreed SLA’s.
• Regular and accurate quantification of confirmed issues to provide management indication of potential benefits
• Prepare, support and represent team at Steercom and SPOC forums
• Contribute and prepare with Senior Manager the team monthly and quarterly reports
• Assist in new product development by inputting into product design, risk/return or cost/benefit of new product and services Strategic Planning & Thinking
• Analyze the organization’s wider environment and draw conclusions about the impact of events and activities; guide the team to create solutions that deliver value in line with the business plans
• Develops and implements organization wide policy by determining target audience, building coalitions with the appropriate population, and developing a budget Critical Thinking
• Introduces new approaches that may have been tried elsewhere
• Examines situations from multiple or different perspectives
• Recognizes points for improvement and uses imagination to solve problems Analytical Thinking
• Organizes, classifies and synthesizes the data into fundamental issues
• From the information, identifies the most probable causes of the problem.
• Reduces the information down into manageable components
• Identifies the logical outcomes from analyzing the data collected Decision Making Based on Decision Modelling
• Maintains the utmost integrity and behaves ethically at all times
• Identifies gaps in information and makes informed assumptions in order to take timely action.
• Addresses very complex issues and makes a judgment call on the need for additional analysis or the business necessity to take a timely decision, with the available information
• Demonstrates basic understanding of different decision models Integrated Analytics
• Leads the business insights strategy for the organization and makes a significant contribution to the overall strategic planning process
• Is considered highly influential and credible in providing customer, market and business insights to inform and improve the quality of decision making across the organization. Qualification Required & Experience Education
• A minimum of First Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Mathematics or Accounting.
• Professional qualification in Accounting, Information Technology or Telecommunication Engineering a must. Experience
• At least 5 years of experience in Revenue Assurance in the telecommunications sector, with at least 3 years in a supervisory position. Professional/Technical competencies:
• Good Knowledge of the mechanics of telecommunications.
• Knowledge of Telco billing principles and operation.
• Knowledge of Fintech Risks and mitigations.
• Good knowledge of the Revenue Management chain in telecommunications
• Good knowledge of IT and IT Systems
• Good quantitative and analytical skills
• Financial analysis skills Skills / physical competencies:
• Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, ability to take and manage accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
• Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities. Skill in Resource Management NB:
The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality always. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number IRC26637
as the email subject.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 30th March 2022 to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 March, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.