The University of Cape Coast invites applications from experienced, results-oriented and highly motivated individuals for the position of Manager, University Printing Press.
Successful applicants will perform the following duties, among other responsibilities:
• creating and managing print production schedules
• inspecting materials, products or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions
• calculating labour and equipment requirements and production
• specifications using standard formulas
• supervising staff, production and quality assurance
• planning and establishing production sequence to meet production targets.
• undertaking regular maintenance of printing equipment
Qualification Required & Experience
A candidate applying for the position of Manager, Printing Press must:
• possess a Bachelor’s degree in Publishing Studies or in a related area
• possess M.Phil in Publishing Studies.
• have a minimum of four (4) years post-qualification experience in the printing/publishing industry.
Term of Office
• The appointment is full time for a four-year term which is renewable for another term
Conditions of Service
• Salary and Fringe benefits attached to the position are attractive and will be specified in the letter of appointment.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should please submit applications and comprehensive curriculum vitae, together with relevant supporting documents, and a Two-Page Vision Statement to:
University Of Cape Coast
Applicants should request three (3) referees to submit reports on them directly to the above address
08 November, 2019
Application forms are obtainable from the Senior Members Section, Directorate of Human Resource, University of Cape Coast
The forms (Senior Members Application Form – Non Teaching) could also be downloaded from: