A group of media companies is looking for a Managing Director to lead the Organisation.
• Give strategic advice and report results and findings to the Board and Executive Chairman.
• Keep all relevant stakeholders informed of developments in line with company’s objectives.
• Manage resources, including attracting, hiring and retention of personnel.
• Create and report on business plans, monitoring its efficacy and progress.
• Remain close to all stakeholders, including shareholders, Board members, staff, clients, key decision-makers and external service suppliers.
• Research and implement new initiatives to drive revenue, lower operating cost while maintaining quality products/service that are competitive, in order to deliver excellent customer support.
• Continuous monitoring of the annual budget to ensure that revenue/sales targets are met.
• Manage and report on the effective implementation of marketing strategy to maintain market relevance and promote product/services to increase sales.
• Maintain the quality of products, services and customer support in line with service level agreement and other retention strategies.
Promote the welfare of staff and implement policies in line with labour legislation as well as health and safety guidelines to create a diverse and positive working environment.
• Preparation of annual reports and presenting same at Board Meetings.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have worked in the managerial leadership position for at least five (5) years and must demonstrate experience in leading and delivering major change management programmes
• Bachelor’s degree required but Master’s degree in relevant programmes strongly preferred.
• Preference for candidates with a degree in journalism.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with strong track record of success in building and managing relationships with a variety of stakeholders
How To Apply For The Job
To apply for this position, please send an email to:
with a brief covering letter and CV.
30 September, 2022