KekJASON Ghana Limited
Executive / Management
Job Vacancy For Managing Director At KekJASON Ghana Limited
Our client is a renowned multinational company and major player in various sectors in selected African and Asian countries. Our client is currently in the process of expanding its operations and is seeking to engage globally minded and experienced individuals with successful track record in the specific fields to manage the affairs of the company.
Our client owns the one of the biggest farms and agribusiness companies in Nigeria- Abuja and currently needs a qualified Managing Director from Brazil, Australia, Netherlands, Belgium or Germany. Applications are invited from citizens of those countries with experience for the specific position before the 10th of October, 2015.
JOB TITLE: MANAGING DIRECTOR
The managing Director is expected to among others:
• Manage and coordinate all layer and egg production on the 500,000 birds
• To train local support staff on layers and egg productions
• Provide financial management support to the operations and management team
• Lead the marketing of the farm products
Qualification Required & Experience
• Professional qualification in Agriculture/ livestock management, Project/Operations Management, or related field.
• 10 years relevant post qualification experience in assigned field
Knowledge & Skills
• Excellent people management skills, including team building, demanding accountability and demonstrable ability to explore team expertise to full business potential.
• Excellent decision making based on thorough analysis and problem solving skills.
• Well-developed strategic orientation with ability to identify opportunities, anticipate future consequences and trends in a fast/dynamic competitive market.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of poultry management
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Very strong entrepreneurial spirit with innovative and creative skills.
• High level of maturity and ability to inspire confidence and motivate staff to be result-oriented.
• Excellent Leadership, managerial, coaching, mentoring and interpersonal skills in a team setting.
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
How To Apply For The Job
PLEASE SEND ALL DETAILS AND CURRECT CVs, with copies of relevant documents (certificates, transcripts etc. as well as email address and mobile phone numbers) to:
KEKJASON Ghana Limited
P. O. Box GPO 3126
Or By Email:
email@example.com , OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate clearly the job titles for which you apply. You can also make enquiries on +233 20 7000 171
Closing Date: 24 October, 2015