Job Vacancy For Managing Director (Kumasi)
A Cocoa Buying Company based in Kumasi seeks the services of a:- Managing Director
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Create and maintain an innovative and enthusiastic and working environment at all levels of the company and provide high quality supervision, line management and support to staff
• Drive the implementation of the company's business plans and partner support programs, providing good and credible leadership, respecting delivery to agreed timelines, budget and quality management of resources, ensuring all stakeholders are fully engaged
• Raise the company's working capital through negotiating and sourcing facilities to ensure profitable investment and turnover.
• Develop and maintain strategic relationships within the company's business partners, financial institutions, NGOs, government institutions and other relevant stakeholders for market access opportunities.
• Facilitate the company's growth and development by exploring other market opportunities
Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree in Business, Agricultural, Economics, Development Studies or related fields. Proven experience in the cocoa industry and advancing the cause of sustainability and ethical trade for the benefit of cocoa farmers and workers.
• Experience in reporting to a Board at Execute Management Level within an international organisation
• Extensive experience of working with international door partnerships and working within Africa.
• Ability to effectively engage with policy makers, key government officials and community leaders in the country
• Strong business negotiation, communication and presentation skills
• A working knowledge of French will be an advantage
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should forward their CVs and relevant document to:-
Closing Date: 29 October, 2015