The Standard Newspapers and Magazines (SNAM) Ltd., publishers of The Catholic Standard, is inviting applications from experienced persons, preferably Catholics.
• Supervise and take the overall responsibility for the editing of The Catholic Standard and other printed materials produced by the Company in line with its editorial policy,
• Ensure the Company operates profitably and in an ethical manner to fulfil the objectives of its shareholders, customers and staff.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Masters', First Degree or Diploma from a recognised University with a minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience in newspaper or magazine production.
• Have vast Knowledge of Catholic Church's Doctrines and Teachings;
• Must be Computer literate;
• Have proven news writing ability and newspaper production skills
How To Apply For The Job
Apply with CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents to the address below:
The Board Chairman
Standard Newspapers and Magazines Limited
30 June, 2015