Kintampo Rural Bank Ltd seeks to employ a suitably qualified person for the position of Marketing and Business Development Officer Job Summary:
• Shall develop and implement marketing strategies which are closely aligned with the bank’s mobilisation strategies and shall research into new business opportunities available for the bank within the financial market. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Formulate appropriate marketing and business development policies and procedures to improve deposit drive of the bank.
• Plan, analyse and deploy appropriate marketing and sales techniques to sell the Bank’s products and services..
• Research into new business opportunities within the financial market
• Manage the relationships with the bank’s existing businesses and coordinate daily prospecting activities of the bank.
• Provide sales, marketing and business development information to management for decision making. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from a recognised University.
• Minimum of Four (4) years work experience in a banking environment.
• Practical applications of the financial marketing concepts. Be a computer literate with special knowledge of digital marketing tools. Required Competencies
• Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills. Good interpersonal skills and power of persuasion.
• Results-oriented and ability to gather competitive intelligence information for management decisions. Location:
Kumasi, Ashanti Region How To Apply For The Job
Applications must be supported by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Photocopies of certificates, Names and Addresses of two (2) referees and contact telephone/e-mail addresses and sent to: The Chief Executive Officer Kintampo Rural Bank Limited P. O. Box 98, Kintampo- Bono East Region
OR [email protected] Closing Date:
27 April, 2022