A reputable pharmaceutical company is looking for a dynamic and goal-oriented person for the position of Marketing and Corporate Communication Manager KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
Successful applicants will perform the following functions:
• Responsible for the strategic development and the formulation of the Corporate Communication Policy of the Company.
• Initiate research, and leadership, and develop the implementation of new marketing programs.
• Provide leadership for the full scope of all staff to enhance the brand image embedded in the Communication Policy of the Company.
• Prepare and support implementation and measurement of local promotional activities.
• Coordinate and implement public relation strategies e.g., press releases. announcements, speeches and presentations.
• Deepen customer brand experience based on meeting their needs and upholding their values. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Communication / Journalism/ Public Relations with 5 years of experience in a similar position.
• Professional member – Institute of Public Relations (IPR)/ CIM-UK/CIMG
• MBA in Marketing will be an added advantage. Knowledge
• Comprehensive knowledge & understanding of modern trends and developments in Corporate branding & Communication tools
• Appreciable knowledge of the essentials of customer relationship management. Skills and Competencies
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Good public relations, excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Must be assertive, and able to delegate, supervise and train subordinates. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested qualified candidates should submit their Cover letter and CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
26 August, 2022