A leading Automobile company is seeking to employ a Marketing and PR Manager.
• Developing marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
• Overseeing the company's marketing budget
• Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
• Managing the production, ordering and distribution of quality marketing, promotional and communication materials
• Play advocacy and liaison role for the company and ensure efficient dissemination of communication outside the company
• Ensure the successful participation of the company at fairs/exhibitions
• Coordinate marketing research function with corporate staff, division management and consulting groups
• managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
• Constantly liaising with Sales Department to generally promote product development and sales
• Continually review statistical records and analyze market potential and penetration.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or a related field and Eight (8) years professional experience in responsible marketing work
• Demonstrates an ability to develop marketing and communication plans, analyse target markets and market opportunities, define strategies to reach the target market, and measure market performance
• Demonstrates an ability to interface with local and national media, coordinate media relations events and manage media contacts. Designs and implements a range of public relations efforts to build awareness of the brand and strategic message
• Demonstrates an ability to effectively listen, speak, write and interact in a tactful and persuasive manner in both work and public setting. Responds to a variety of complex complaints in verbal and written form
• Demonstrates an advanced understanding and ability to use a range of current and modern job-related equipment, computer hardware, software applications and best practices
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their application letters and CVs to:-
28 December, 2015