GlobalUnis Terdusult Consult Limited - a reputable education company seeks the services of Marketing and Sales Reps for its Accra activities. Having a laptop is NOT a must but a very STRONG advantage since online research, emailing and VOIP are vital.
Tell all your sales and marketing friends to apply. We are accepting at least 200 new staff. Job Description
• Develop new channel opportunities with overseas educational institutions.
• To identify the right Agents and partners, nurture relationship with existing ones and monitor how marketing budget is being spent
• Meet set targets per intake
• Communicate reports to management as and when required
• Liaise with Admissions and other departments to ensure students’ applications are processed in a timely manner
• Design proposals and presentations with a strategic approach
• Develop, implement and manage a digital strategy to maximize client acquisition
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
• Exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
• Proactively generate ideas to develop business opportunities
• Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region
• Prepare accurate weekly, monthly reports on target performance
• Ability to work towards achieving set goals and targets
• Any other duties assigned by operational head GENERAL EXPECTED MINDSET AND ALTITUDE
• Willingness to learn and share knowledge.
• Candidate should be committed, hardworking and ready to adapt to different working conditions.
• Candidate should be comfortable with the English language both in writing and speaking.
• Candidate should be ready to work in a startup serving the western and African market
• Candidate must have good inter-personal relations.
• Candidate should be able to multitask, work under pressure, and within deadlines. Qualification Required & Experience Having a laptop is NOT a must but a very STRONG advantage since online research, emailing and VOIP are vital.
• WASSCE / Bachelor's degree / HND or Advanced Diploma in Sales / Marketing / Communications / Advertising / Public Relations
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
• Strong computer skills and data analyses relative to the role
• Candidate must be able to travel across Ghana for sales and marketing activities
• Previous experience in student recruitment or visa assistance would be a plus
• Great selling skills
• Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Previous experience in life insurance sales is an added advantage
• Applicants must live in and around Accra Some Benefits of Working with Us
• Have a chance of working in one of the leading and high growing startups in Ghana.
• Gain a working experience in a globally focused company.
• Get to join a loving and respectable team that is focused and determined to creating wealth and employment in West Africa and beyond.
• Get to work in a challenging and very dynamic environment to develop your personal skills.
• Chances for fast promotion if you prove to be a valuable part of the team.
• We are a start-up so the more skills you have, the better. We need people who are self-sufficient and goal oriented. Salary:
Competitive will commensurate with performance and details during interview Location:
Accra & Environs How to Apply For the Job
Before applying, please carefully read the requirements to know if you are a good match for the team. Having a laptop is NOT a must but a very STRONG advantage since online research, emailing and VOIP are vital.
Apply now --- Tell all your sales and marketing friends to apply. We are accepting at least 200 new staff.
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
20 March, 2019