• COA Research and Manufacturing Limited Company is a leading provider of Herbal Medicinal products. Our commitment to innovation, excellence and helping our clients achieve excellent sets us apart. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a skilled marketing and sales manager to join our team
• The Marketing and Sales Manager will play a pivotal role in driving our marketing strategy
• This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned marketing professional with an advanced degree and recognised professional qualifications to join a growing company and lead creative, data driven marketing campaigns.
• Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and drive customer acquisition
• Oversee the creation of content for various channels, including the website, social media, email and PII for our products
• Oversee sales teams and align marketing strategies with sales objectives
• Manage SEO and SEM initiatives to increase website visibility and lead generation
• Utilise data analytics to measure and report on campaigns performance, identify trends, and optimise spend and performance
• Stay up-to-date with current marketing trends in the locally manufactured drug industry in Ghana
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master's degree in Marketing or a related field
• Chartered status in a recognised professional marketing assocation (e.g, the Chartered institute of Marketing) is an advantage
• At least 5 years of marketing experience in B2B or B2C in the pharmaceutical industry
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and creatively devising and leading cross-channel marketing campaigns
• Solid knowledge of web analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Ads
• Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to develop and implement marketing strategies that drive results
• Proficiency in data analysis and using analytics tools
• In-depth knowledge of SEO, SEM, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads
• Strong leadership and project management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
• Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
• A passion for staying up-to-date with the latest marketing trends
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
Why join us?
At COA Research and Manufacturing Limited Company, we offer more than just a pay check. We provide a dynamic and innovative work environment, opportunities for growth and development and a chance to be a part of a team dedicated to making a difference in the herbal and pharmaceutical products industry.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested? Candidates are invited to apply by sending their resumes and a cover letters to:
with the subject line "Marketing and Sales Manager Personnel Application"
30 September, 2023