A Reputable Pharmaceutical Company is seeking to recruit a suitable, motivated and results oriented Person for the Position below. JOB TITLE:
Marketing Executive REPORTS TO:
HEAD, MARKETING & SALES JOB PURPOSE
• Responsible for understanding the needs state of consumers (patients, prescribers, Health Care Practitioners, etc.) to establish the right demand for the Company’s brands, and to promote all such products and brand assets in line with the Company’s marketing plan and policies to achieve set targets. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contributes to marketing effectiveness as she/he executes short-term and long-range brand objectives that must be met within the pharmaceutical ecosystem.
• Leads the business to grow market share.
• Builds and maintains relationship with key stakeholders when organizing and developing customer-relations programs, including participation in conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, seminars, etc.
• Provides dynamic market forecasts and reports through directing market research activities in collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
• Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
• Influences present and future products development by assessing and evaluating evolving market trends.
• Achieves financial objectives by helping to prepare annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
• Completes marketing department operational requirements.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. COMPETENCIES
• Good Report writing and presentation skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong data gathering and Informationmanagement abilities.
• Ability to work for extended hours and with very minimal supervision.
• Ability to break complex work into simpler manageable tasks for effective execution.
• Responsive, reliable, and accountable.
• Strong computer literacy skills – MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Qualification Required & Experience Educational Qualification and Relevant Experience
• A good first degree in Pharmacy, Bio-Medical Sciences, Biochemistry or related qualifications with at least 3 years graduate work experience
• Experience in Marketing Management within a related industry will be relevant.
• Good communicator with excellent relationship skills.
• Proactive, self-driven, disciplined, robust and able to structure heavy workloads.
• A team player meeting high professional standards
• High integrity is required. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should please send their application letters and CVs: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 March, 2022
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.