Oxford Research Group (ORG) is a leading research, monitoring & evaluation and capacity development firm with a strong presence in all 10 regions of Ghana and parts of West Africa. ORG provides the valued insights necessary for our client to make the right and result oriented decisions. With over a decade of experience, dedicated staff and partners locally and abroad, ORG has the expertise and capacity in conducting surveys, data collection, feasibility studies, brand tracking awareness, competitor analysis etc Job Summary
The Marketing Executive is responsible for marketing the company's research services through the achievement of marketing quotas. He/she will reach his or her business targets through effective management of designated territories and physical visits to customer sites. This individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential for this role. Job Duties
• Perform professional presentations or demonstrations of company service(s).
• Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
• Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling if necessary.
• Ensure follow-up by passing leads to the appropriate staff with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
• Make front-line assessment of market conditions and advise company director of findings. Qualification Required & Experience
• Tertiary education in Marketing
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
Candidates leaving in the Spintex/Sakumono area encouraged to apply. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE INTEND TO OFFER A BASE PAY PLUS COMMISSION FOR THIS JOB FROM START UNTIL THE POSITION IS REGULARIZED (NORMALLY AFTER PROBATION PERIOD). INTERVIEW IS ONGOING UNTIL SUITABLE CANDIDATES ARE FOUND. Location:
Spintex-Sakumono Accra How To Apply For The Job
To apply, please drop off the required information at our Spintex Road office (Between Ecobank and Baatsona Total) or via email to [email protected]
• A brief cover letter indicating why you think you are the best candidate for this job.
• A recent photograph or passport size picture (email electronic copy with application)
Candidates leaving in the Spintex/Sakumono area encouraged to apply.
• PLEASE THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL SHOULD BE “ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT”
• NO PHONE CALLS ALLOWED Closing Date:
27 August, 2015