A global retail brand that manufactures and retails household products, health and beauty products, sports, and travel accessories with operations in over 80 countries across Europe, Asia and Africa is opening a branch in Ghana.
The Global Brand which is excited about joining Ghana's retail market is seeking to recruit young and ambitious talents to fill the following position: Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives. He/she will use marketing research and analytics tools to drive marketing strategy and planning. The role oversees tie production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns, and reports marketing and sales results to the General
Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyse after-sales reports to ascertain the effectiveness of all promotional campaigns.
• Research competitors’ price points and products and advice Management on appropriate marketing strategies.
• Conduct strategy analysis on key competitors to determine the level of threat to the Company.
• Create and communicate favorable corporate image to the general public on behalf of the Company.
• Analyse different sales factors among different shops to figure out best performing shops for demographic analysis
• Provide insights to predict shop performance and improve shop location decision making
• Perform any other related duty that may assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or other relevant field from a recognized institution.
• Demonstrate experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
• Proven experience identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage. educate and motivate
• up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants should send their application letters and resumes to:
and indicate the preferred as the subject of the mail.
20 July, 2019
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.