To devise strategies and techniques necessary to achieve Bible distribution objectives through effective planning and budgeting; and identifying opportunities for growth. Key Responsibilities
• Plans and coordinates annual production and product replenishment activities to meet expected demand.
• Develops, implements and monitors marketing and sales strategies/ programmes to increase the distribution of Scriptures throughout the country
• Conducts periodic research/ surveys to identify opportunities for increased distribution of scriptures
• Keep data on the performance of each product and advises on their contributions to total sales.
• Reviews annually all aspects of the distribution channel network and makes necessary recommendations.
• Serves as Secretary Distribution Committee. Qualification Required & Experience Competencies
• University Degree in Marketing & Project Management or its equivalent Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
• Demonstrate leadership skills and substantial managerial experience.
• Must have integrity-being truthful, trustworthy and reliable.
• Proven track record of success in Marketing and Sales.
• Demonstrated understanding of Channel Management and Supply Chain processes.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to plan, coordinate and mange self and team to deliver results.
• Good presentation, administrative, organisational and communication skills.
• Must have a valid driving license and the ability to drive long distance. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Application letters and other supporting documents should be forwarded to: [email protected] Closing Date:
25 July, 2019