A reputable security company is seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be in charge and manage all marketing activities of the company.
• Develop and implement Marketing Strategies in line with company’s objectives.
• Supervise the activities of all Marketing personnel within the company and its affiliate ensuring set targets are met within time lines.
• Prepare proposals and bid for contracts
• Conduct market surveys to identify potential markets and clients
• Negotiate contracts with clients by liaising with Head of Marketing and Business Developments
• Gather market and clients information electronically and provide feedback in buying trends.
• Enter daily itinerary and prepare weekly reports for your department
• Take interest in the sale of all electronic devices (Technical) ie. Car Trackers, Alarm Systems, Electric Fencing and CCTV Systems and be involved in their quotations and surveys.
• Ensure timely delivery of all survey reports and tenders to clients.
• Establish rapport with clients to ensure retention of all contracts Qualification Required & Experience
• Interested applicant should be residents in Accra and should know how to drive and have a valid driving licence.
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in security marketing and operations related field Salary:
Very Attractive Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and Application letters to: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 March, 2021