A reputable bank in the Ashanti Region is seeking to recruit a suitable and self-motivated professional with media background to occupy the vacant position of: Marketing Manager Job Summary
• The successful candidate shall be responsible for managing the promotion and repositioning the brand and the image of the bank.
• Ensure the development of new products, repackaging of some existing products and services of the bank.
• He/she shall be in charge of all marketing and publicity related issues in the bank, as well as conducting research and development to improve on the corporate image of the Bank. Key Functions / Responsibilities
• Development and implementation of marketing strategies which are aligned to the Business Strategy of the Bank.
• Set clear objectives goals and plan for the Marketing Department as derived from the bank’s Strategic Objectives.
• Formulate appropriate marketing and business development policies and procedures for the Bank
• Undertaking marketing campaign, organising marketing promotional activities events and
• Plan, analyse and deploy appropriate marketing and sales techniques to sell the bank and its products and services.
• Research into new business opportunities within the market and developing tailor made product to suit market demands
• Manage the relationship with the bank’s existing and new businesses, as well as with the general public
• Provide sales/marketing information to management for decision-making
• Any other tasks as may be assigned by the General and/ Board Qualification Required & Experience He/she must have:
• In-depth knowledge/skills in marketing development and selling corporate and retail banking products and services
• Preferably, a Chartered Marketer
• Professional Qualification in marketing and media education is required.
• A minimum academic qualification of Masters in Marketing/Administration and Public Relations with at least 3 years work experience in similar position.
• The ideal candidate must have media qualification and may have worked in the media industry
• Excellent Managerial and Marketing skills
• Excellent Communication, Interpersonal Skills with the ability to work with teams and under pressure Location:
Ashanti Region How To Apply For The Job
All applications, CVs, plus certified copies of certificates from prospective candidate should reach the HR Manager on: [email protected] Closing Date:
25 February, 2022