The Ghana Agricultural Insurance Pool (GAIP) was set up in 2011 to provide agricultural insurance for farmers and financiers of agriculture in Ghana. The Pool is made up of 19 non-life insurance companies in Ghana and it operates under the umbrella of the Ghana Insurers Association (GIA). Details can be found at: www.gaip-info.com
Ghana Agricultural Insurance Pool (GAIP), a Programme under the Ghana Insurers Association (GIA), has vacancy for a Marketing Manager.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Managing and co-ordinating all aspects of marketing of Agricultural Insurance Products
• Establish and maintain regular and positive control of contact with targeted client.
• Form long-lasting partnerships with organisations that could effectively provide access to targeted clients.
• Create new insurance contracts and secure renewal of running contracts
• Establish GAIP as a brand in providing agricultural insurance solutions to target clients
• Develop Promotional Materials based on distribution channels
• Develop and implement effective manpower strategies that would drive sales
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of First degree, CIM or relevant Professional qualification
• Second Degree in Marketing
• Insurance knowledge would be an added advantage
• Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience in Marketing and must have:
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to all manner of people
• A valid driver's license
• Must be a computer literate with good knowledge in Microsoft (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:-
11 December, 2015
Only shortlisted applicants would be contact