Daily tasks and duties may include:
• Researching and analyzing market trends
• Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of strategies and campaigns
• Managing a team of marketing executives and assistants.
• Studying competitors' products and services
• Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability
• Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them
• Presenting findings and suggestions to company Directors or other Senior Managers .
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company on line with company objectives.
• Overseeing the company's marketing budget
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications. Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a Master's degree in marketing or equivalent
• Must be 35 to 40 years .
• Male is preferred
• Must be able to drive with a valid driver license and willingness to travel across the nation with short notice
• Familiarity with the commodity (rice, sugar etc.) trade business will be an added advantage
• Must have at least 5 years working experience Skills and personal qualities
• Have excellent managerial skills
• Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
• Have good interpersonal skills
• Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
• Be proactive and able e to take the initiative
• Be persuasive and diplomatic
• Have a good business awareness
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Good organizational and planning skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send CVs to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
16 September, 2015