• The Marketing Manager will assist the Director of Marketing and Business Development to develop the marketing strategies of MSIG.
• She will be responsible for developing high-Impact and well targeted marketing strategies for all the channels of service delivery - Centres of Excellence, Outreach etc and oversee the implementation of strategies and plans to increased market penetration and also develop metrics for measuring impact of campaigns.
• She will also be responsible for supervising the coordination of national and local promotional activities as well as identifying opportunities for corporate/business partnerships.
• The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and Business Development Key responsibilities include:
• Work closely With the Director of Marketing and Business Development to develop targeted marketing promotions to increase uptake of long-term contraceptive methods (LTMs) through the Social Franchise network and Centres of Excellence.
• Monitor service uptake, client feedback, marketing budgets and review margin trends in order to make pricing recommendations to increase service numbers
• Ensure that Marie Stopes International brand and key messages are consistently applied to a range of materials aimed at our different stakeholder groups (both internal and external) across Ghana.
• Develop strategies to increase the visibility of our national call Centre i.e. MarieCall and also Supervise national and local promotional activities.
• Supervise the weekly collation and analysis of all information related to health published in the leading newspapers e.g.. Graphic and Times and provide updates to the Director of Marketing and Business Development
• Work with the media on the activities of MSIG through feature articles.
• Work closely With the all collaborators to Design and implement marketing strategies and plans
• Monitor impact of marketing initiatives on service uptake and make recommendations on marketing spend and channels accordingly. Length of contract:
Two (2) years contract Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing and/ or Communications
• Master's/ Postqraduate diploma will be an advantage
• Other professional qualifications ideally in Project Management Communications and Marketing desired
• A minimum of seven (7) years of relevant postgraduate work experience
• Ability to build successful relationships and also demonstrated understanding of product and service marketing
• Experience in managing, working with brands and marketing to young people.
• Experience marketing research, analysis techniques and tools to inform decision making
• Knowledge of current communication skills; and also able to work with databases and marketing systems
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills able to write high quality reports
• Experience in working for and with International NGOs (or multilateral or bilateral agencies such as the UN)
• Must be pro-choice Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications addressed to: Director- Human Resource and Admin
Marie Stopes Int. Ghana
PMB 267, Accra
Or by E-mail through: [email protected]
• This is a all local positions.
• Interested Non-Ghanaians must therefore have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana.
• Please label application and email with the exact job title
• Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing Date:
30 July, 2015