• Launch Operations: Help us with the launch of our second branch location.
• Sales, Marketing, Research: Develop marketing strategies and calendar to increase exposure of Saladboss, business opportunities, and leads; implement advertising campaigns; analyze the competitive advantage and profitability of the restaurant.
• Social Media Management: Build and increase exposure of Saladboss through social media channel and platforms; develop and administer content to engage users, create an interactive relationship with customers and potential customers.
• Events Management: Plan events (both online and offline) to increase engagement with customers; create posters for events; prepare newsletters; assist with execution of events.
• Partnership Management: Cultivate and maintain relationships among business brand ambassadors and influencers.
• Reporting: Provide reports and improve the sales of the restaurant based on data and business goals.
Qualification Required & Experience
• University Graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business Administration.
• With at least 3 years of experience in Hospitality industry, skilled in marketing, research, scaling growth, profit and efficiency.
• Proven track record and results is a plus.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
• Adept in basic computer skills, proficient in social media
• Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, and work ethics
• A strong portfolio / detail info of your past works and experiences (will be requested during interview - links or files).
• Those qualified will be sent an interview invitation email at least 2 days before the interview date (no phone call will be made). There will be only one interview day & no rescheduling.
Ashaley Botwe, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
please send your CV to:
20 February, 2023