Reports directly to the Operations Manager. General Summary:
• Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
• Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinates sales effort with Production Manager.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, by consulting with production unit.
• Submit weekly reports to Operations Supervisor. Qualification Required & Experience
• Possess HND Marketing qualification plus five years experience in the manufacturing or service sector.
• Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving;
• Ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
• Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications Key Competencies:
• critical thinking and problem solving skills
• planning and organizing
• time management
• attention to detail
• communication skills
• influencing and leading
• team work
• conflict management
• stress tolerance Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
Apply by sending your application, curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates to: [email protected] Closing Date:
24 September, 2015