Delta Paper Mill is a manufacturer of tissue products and washing powder in Ghana. It manufactures tissue products for both household and commercial use. The company offers a wide range of products which include Hand Towels, Facial Tissues, Table Napkins, and Pocket Tissues.
The company markets these products under the brand names: Flora, Delta, Papyrus, Africa, Tradition, Tango, Rosalina, and Delta Smile. The washing powder brand is Magix.
Delta Paper Mill (DPM) has been doing this for the past 9 years in Ghana and is arguably the market leader in tissue products. It also exports to other African Countries DUTIES:
• Identify and establish potential customers for the sales initiative of the company
• Generate the sale of company products in the region in accordance to agreed sales targets Planning,
• Implementation and evaluation of critical initiatives that delivers market share and profit growth within assigned francophone countries ‘
• Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure constant availability of company’s products and services in assigned francophone countries
• Ensure accurate delivery of product request at a timely manner
• Gather market data or intelligence on competitor activity.
• Maintain and develop good relationship with customers
• Ensure efficient gathering of market and customer information to enhance price negotiations Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Diploma from an accredited institution with 1 year relevant work experience.
• Must be self-driven, result oriented and persistent
• Good verbal and written communication skills Location:
Tema (Job involves travelling within the African Region) How To Apply For The Job
Please send CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
09 February, 2021