Duties and Responsibilities: (Marketing)
• Prepare proposals and bid for contracts
• Conduct market surveys to identify potential markets and clients
• Negotiate contracts with clients by liaising with Head of Marketing and Business Developments
• Gather market and clients information electronically and provide feedback in buying trends.
• Enter daily itinerary and prepare weekly reports for your department
• Take interest in the sale of all electronic devices (Technical) ie. Car Trackers, Alarm Systems, Electric Fencing and CCTV Systems and be involved in their quotations and surveys.
• Ensure timely delivery of all survey reports and tenders to clients.
• Establish rapport with clients to ensure retention of all contracts
• And any other duty that may be assigned to you from time to time by the Head of Marketing & Business Development / Managing Director Operations
• Give leadership and direction to the operations team in the region to attain corporate goal of Client Satisfaction, increase market share and profitability.
• Supervise and manage the activities of your core staff (Supervisors, Coordinators, office personnel) within your region.
• Develop and Implement operational strategies to improve the quality of service of the company.
• Tender in for more contracts and ensure that all contracts are properly serviced and maintained.
• Liaise and coordinate with clients to ensure good working relationship.
• Work as a team with your supervisors and coordinators to deliver corporate objectives.
• Your major “key performance indicator” will be zero complaints from clients to Management in all aspects of operations. Qualification Required & Experience
• Interested applicant should be residents at should know how to drive and should have a valid driving licence.
• 2 to 3 years experience in security marketing and operations related field Salary:
Very Attractive Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and Application letters to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 January, 2019