• Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between sections or departments, according to production and shipping schedules or department priorities, and compiles and maintains manual or computerized records: Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
• Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability.
• Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications.
• Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules.
• Computes amount of material required to complete job orders, applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes.
• Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records, such as material inventory, in-process production reports, and status and location of materials.
• May move or transport materials from one department to another, manually or using material handling equipment.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/First Degree in relevant field.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
16 May, 2019