As part of phase one of our recruitment, we are looking to welcome competent people to join us at The Royal Senchi team in the engineering and maintenance Department. We are aiming high and will be looking for high calibre professionals with the enthusiasm to grow and contribute towards the success of a truly unique destination in Ghana.
Serious candidates will be assessed on General knowledge, Literacy and Numeracy Skills.
If you believe you fit our profile for the Engineering & Maintenance Department and are able to demonstrate the following:
• Positive Attitude
• Excellent communications Skills
• Good appreciation of Guest Services
• Ability to work as part of a team and still demonstrate initiative
• Degree or equivalent qualification or experience in Hospitality
• Proficient use of Microsoft office tools
• A proven track record over at least three years Purpose
To operate and maintain all mechanical components involved in the plant and equipment in an efficient and effective manner ensuring both guest and staff their safety and comfort.
To be familiar with and follow the Institute of Mechanical Engineers rules and regulations.
• Responsible for maintenance and repairs of all mechanical components in the plant and equipment.
• Responsible for new mechanical components, installation, modification and alteration to the existing ones.
• Responsible for supply and storage of diesel fuel and (LP Gas) liquefied Petroleum Gas.
• Responsible for maintenance and repairs of the standby generator set, LP gas cylinders and its equipment.
• Responsible for daily utilities readings and maintenance duty log books.
• To follow the planned preventive maintenance programme.
• Responsible for the daily shift system.
• Responsible for all mechanical information required regarding spare parts ordering.
• Responsible for all chemical information required regarding pool chemical ordering.
• Responsible for switching ON and OFF at the appropriate times for all mechanical equipment.
• To be fully familiar with all health and safety instructions as relevant to the maintenance department and to ensure they are adhered to.
• Responsible for installation, maintenance and repairs of all firefighting equipment.
• Responsible for maintenance and repairs of all fountains and swimming pool components within the hotel.
• Responsible for chemical and biological treatment and test of the pool and fountains and be sure it is always safe for guest use.
• Responsible for maintenance and repairs of all kitchen and laundry equipment.
• To be familiar and aware of all firefighting equipment instructions and procedure as relevant to evacuation. Qualification Required & Experience
• BSC/ HND/ MET III in Mechanical Engineering or any equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 (three) years working experience in a recognised hospitality industry or any recognised industry Location:
Akosombo How To Apply For The Job
Please send application to: [email protected] Closing Date:
26 August, 2013