The Mediation System Administrator will have a core duty of overseeing the operational work that goes into daily activities in Mediation systems.
• Monitoring the daily, monthly and year end activities to support the multiple business units;
• Performing daily data integrity checks & maintaining security-level reference data;
• Troubleshooting and correcting information quality problems reported by end users, identified through the daily data integrity monitors or via centralised reconciliations in Mediation;
• Working with the centralized reconciliation teams to resolve reconciliation breaks occurring in portfolios managed within the region on the Mediation platform;
• Regularly reporting relevant metrics for measuring quality, effectiveness and consistency for processes under the purview on the Mediation system;
• Proactively identifying data issues where deviations of normal trends appear by working closely with the business;
• Administering of mediation systems and performing all data backup roles for the mediation systems;
• Ensuring hardware and software connectivity functionality of all mediation systems;
• Ensuring the creation and adjustment of postpaid roaming tariffing, preparing and sending tapin files to CBS;
• Liaising with mediation and roaming software suppliers for modification or enhancements to applications;
• Ensuring the successful implementation of all MIC and tiGO policies related to system documentation, security and internal control;
• Participating in all IT related projects/system administration as may be required.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field (System Engineer, IS Engineer, Information Systems Engineer, IT Engineer, Network Systems Engineer). A post graduate course in Data Quality Assurance / Metadata Management / Data Stewardship is desirable;
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working in Quality Assurance, Metadata Management, preferably in the Telcommunication industry;
• Strong understanding of project management principles.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
15 December, 2015
When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You'll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance.
At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.