We also extend our services beyond the borders of Ghana. With our UK trained Consultant gastroenterologists and well trained endoscopy nurses, we deliver world class services to our clients.
The Gastro-intestinal Diseases and Endoscopy Centre (GIDEC), is a leading gastroenterology Specialist Healthcare Facility in Accra, Ghana. The facility is a provider of quality medical care to its highly esteemed patients across the country. The Hospital has a team of dedicated and compassionate medical professionals and administrators who have a passion for promoting quality healthcare services for Ghanaians.
We are looking for a full time dedicated and compassionate General Medical Officer who will provide general medical services to our clients.
• Provide excellent healthcare to all our esteemed patients who patronize the services of the center.
• Create strong relationships between the Center and its patients.
• Uphold the confidentiality of client information.
• Liaise daily with staff and other Doctors
• Promote Health Education
• Follow up on patients to ensure their progress and their full recovery.
• Assist with hiring and recruiting other medical staff.
Qualification Required & Experience
• MBChB or MD from an accredited medical training institution
• At least 3-4 years of post-registration clinical practice
• Demonstrated continuous improvement and learning
• Interest in Endoscopy will be added advantage
• He/She must be a GMA member of good standing.
Salaries and Benefits:
• Very attractive, with an opportunity for hands-on training and growth in Endoscopy.
How To Apply For The Job
To Apply, Kindly submit your Cover Letter and CV to:
10 August, 2019