A highly reputable hospital and management NGO requires the services of a Medical Officer. Key Responsibilities
• Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
• Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
• Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
• Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
• Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
• Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
• Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in medicine or Equivalent Qualification
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 September, 2021