A reputable financial institution is seeking to recruit a Micro Finance Coordinator
• To co-ordinate and Supervise microfinance programs and activities of the bank
• To identify and locate prospective microfinance clients
• To plan periodic visits to identified clients.
• To review and prepare all microfinance loan applications for approval
• Prepare quarterly and monthly returns for consolidation to the General manager
• To promote and form groups to manage clients within the bank’s catchment areas
• Any other duties assigned by the Credit Manager/General Manager
• Micro Finance Coordinator reports to the Credit Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree and knowledge in T-24 is added advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
31 January, 2020