Accounting / Auditing
Job Vacancy For Microfinance Field Officers
A Reputable Financial Institution in the Eastern Region is searching for dynamic and result-oriented individuals full of innovation to fill the vacant positions of: MICROFINANCE FIELD OFFICERS.
A Microfinance Field Officer would be responsible for managing and overseeing the implementation of microfinance initiatives of the Bank. This role involves client engagement, loan origination, risk management, and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations.
• Identify and assess the financial needs of clients and provide appropriate solutions.
• Evaluate loan applications and assess the creditworthiness of potential clients.
• Assist clients in preparing loan applications and documentation.
• Process loan applications and ensure compliance with bank policies and regulations.
• Ensure credit monitoring and loan recovery.
• Provide financial literacy education to clients to enhance their understanding of financial concepts and management.
• Should be able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients in the community.
• Undertake any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The applicant should have a minimum qualification of HND in Accounting or related field.
• Must be prepared to ride a motorcycle.
Location: Eastern Region
How To Apply For The Job
Applications accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, names and address of two (2) referees and contact telephone should be forwarded to:
Closing Date: 21 February, 2024
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.