Corruption Watch is building a team in the following units of the organization and require candidates who are courageous, enthusiastic and have the passion to work eagerly to eliminate corruption from Ghanaian society. We are therefore looking for enthusiastic, committed and dedicated people to work in the following areas within the organization: Monitoring and Analysis of Budget
Competencies and Values for all applicants
• Passion to fight corruption
• Uphold the values of integrity, accountability and social justice
• Promotes the vision, mission and strategic goals of Corruption Watch
• Treats all people fairly without favoritism
Summary of functions for category
• Budget tracking, Social audit, Potential Fraud Analysis and participatory budgeting
• Campaign Finance Analysis
• Corruption Trend Analysis
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Business/Public Administration, Economics, or related field.
• Very good knowledge on anti-corruption, rule of law and governance issues at local and national level.
• Relevant experience in research and quantitative data analysis using any data analysis software
• Experience/knowledge in data collection using innovative methods and strategies
• Experience/knowledge in Budget tracking, Social audit, Potential Fraud Analysis and participatory budgeting
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates who are interested and can work for this mission should please send your application letters and CVs to:
indicating any of the areas you are interested to work on.
13 January, 2016