• Lead project team in the development and implementation of an M&E system and oversee routine program monitoring activities. Ensure the quality and relevance of the project’s monitoring and evaluation design.
• Utilize the Collaborative, Learning and Adapting Approach to continually assess project progress and inform project management decision-making.
• Provide support to performance evaluation process in collaboration with USAID and the independent evaluation team.
• Ensure the quality of M&E related data to be collected throughout the program implementation.
• Participate in the preparation and facilitation of informational meetings with World Education’s partners.
• Document results of the M & E system and produce periodic reports required by World Education and donor agencies.
• Assist the various program teams in data analysis.
• Train staff of partner NGOs in data collection methodology and in the M & E system, in general. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in statistics, Economics, public policy, international development, or related field. Location:
Spintex, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
15 June, 2020