• Supervise all activities in the project areas;
• Design and organise surveys;
• Gather data of all activities in accordance with agreed-on procedures and standards
• Prepare and write the technical reports.
• Execute routine data quality control and checking of other's work
• Ensure that the targets specified in the project are met at the specified time.
• Other responsibilities as may be assigned by the M & E Specialist and YIIFSWA Project/ IITA Management
• Perform any other official duties assigned by supervisor. Qualification Required & Experience
• MSc in agricultural economics, development economics or economics from a recognised university.
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in monitoring and evaluation, data processing or analysis, and advanced computer based data management and analysis.
• Experience with supporting timely and accurate project progress reporting.
• Ability to organise and train enumerators.
• Resourcefulness to operate under frequently trying and isolated field circumstances
• Ability to travel frequently across communities within the country.
• MSc in agricultural economics development economics from a recognised university Location:
Tamale, with field work travels to project sites in Upper West, Upper East and Northern Regions. How To Apply For The Job
Applications including curriculum vitae, names and addresses of three referees should be addressed to the Country Representative, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) and submitted by email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
04 June, 2015 Qualified women are particularly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
IITA provides an attractive salary package.