The Ghana AIDS Commission implementing the New Funding Model (NFM) with Global Fund Grant has vacancies for the under listed positions. The Commission therefore invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented and result-driven to apply for consideration. The NFM under Global Fund project is for a period of two and half (21/2) years. Job Purpose:
To carry out activities related to tracking of the performance of the national HIV and AIDS response at all levels and reporting on programme interventions.The M & E Officer will report to the M & E Coordinator. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Uses M & E tools, reporting formats and indicators to track the performance of intervention programmes.
• Undertakes monitoring and evaluation activities on HIV and AIDS programmes amongst stakeholders.
• Collects and analyzes data on HIV and AIDS programmes;
• Prepares reports on monitoring and evaluation activities.
• Supports capacity building activities of Implementing Partners (CRIS, BIPRO and other HIV and AIDS software). Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree in the Social Sciences, Statistics, Development Studies, Public Health or any of the Health Sciences;
• Must have completed one year post degree national service.
• Proficiency in use of computer and internet skills.
• Must have adequate presentation and analytical skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below within seven days from the date of first publication: The Director-General
Ghana AIDS Commission
4th Floor, Ghana Olympic Committee Building
Adjacent Ridge Hospital
Tel: 0302-919263 / 0302-919259
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
28 July, 2015