Under the overall and technical supervision of the Head of Research, Assessment, Monitoring and Evaluation (RAME) in Accra, the Monitoring Assistant in-charge of Community Feedback Mechanism/CFM - will be expected to perform the following duties: MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Focal point for Community and Beneficiaries Complaints and Feedback Mechanism with specific roles below:
• Develop and update CFM Standard Operation Procedure (SOP)
• Collect and effectively register complaints and feedback from WFP beneficiaries in order to address grievances of the affected population.
• Managing and provide timely feedback to the complainants by liaising with relevant concerned staff
• Accurately translate a complaint from the original or local languages into written English.
• Effectively manage and respond to complaints from beneficiaries especially where feedback is negative; ability to respond to feedback wisely representing the best interests of WFP and the beneficiary.
• In collaboration with M&E team, produce quarterly analysis & reports on CFM
• Drafting and consolidation of the Accountability to Affected Population
• Participate in stakeholders’ engagement, including the communities and community sensitization
• Focal Point for Corporate database/COMET (Planning data entry, Partnership, Other Outputs and entering of monthly distribution data)
• Undertake monthly remote calling of beneficiaries on the implementation of Social and Behaviour Change Communication (SBCC) and produce quarterly report as well conduct remote calling/monitoring for beneficiaries
• Support RAME team in preparation of payment documents (Purchase Request, Payment Request, Purchase Order Distribution Agreements, Service Order Agreements… etc.) and follow up payment and retirement of payment
• Provide M&E support to Retail Project (sales data)
• Perform other related duties as required. Qualification Required & Experience
• Education: A first degree in Communication studies, Management Studies, computer science, political science or similar.
• Experience: 4 years of professional experience, including at least 2 years of experience in programme and humanitarian sectors; hotline operation and customer care; knowledge of the political, geographic, and administrative structure of the WFP projects Technical skills:
Good knowledge in database management using excel and DK/ONA.
• Appreciable knowledge in remote calling techniques as well as feedback mechanism and processes.
• Good command of systems and methodologies for collecting and processing quantitative and qualitative information.
• Knowledgeable in basic result-based monitoring Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
18 April, 2022