The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and a leading provider of Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) information and services.
The Association shall provide the youth with the knowledge and means of exercising their basic rights to decide freely and responsibly on their Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) as a means of improving the quality of life of Ghanaians.
The vision of PPAG is that Ghana should become a country in which the youth are well informed about Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) and confidently exercise their right of choice of SRH services without fear and/or any obstacle from any sector of the society.
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and a leading provider of Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) information and services, hereby invites result – oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant position to be filled in the Association under the Ghana Adolescent Reproductive Health (GHARH) Project.
Purpose of the Position
To assist in the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the project in the Association.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
• Assist in monitoring and evaluating activities of GHARH projects in the Association.
• Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly, half year and annual reports on the GHARH project.
• Coding and editing of field data.
• Assist in ensuring adherence to and compliance of the donor requirements
• Assist in ensuring adherence to and compliance of the IPPF standards.
• Design appropriate instruments for data collection.
• Assist in developing data analysis plan for all studies undertaken.
• Assist in monitoring activities at the project sites.
• Assist in writing project periodic reports.
• Assist in report writing and dissemination of research activities and findings.
• Assist in analyzing and interpreting data.
• Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
• The person is based in Accra
• The position comes with an attractive salary
• S/He reports to the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree in Social Sciences or Demography, Statistics, Computer Sciences or its equivalent
• A minimum of three(3) years relevant working experience.
• Have good knowledge in the application of statistical packages eg. SPSS data processing
• Have interest in the field- based research programme
• Have a good knowledge in the use of the computer
• Have strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Have the ability to pay attention to details
• Have a very high sense of responsibility, accuracy
• Have a dependable character
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Must be a team player, be able to take initiatives and have the ability to work for long hours with little or no supervision
• Ability to work for long hours under pressure
• Be able to travel at short notice
How To Apply For The Job
All interested persons with requisite qualification (s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including two referees and cell phone numbers to:
The Search Committee
Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG)
P. O .Box AN 5756
Or drop at: Human Resources Management Unit, Accra
Or E-Mail to: [email protected]
06 November, 2015
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.