We are currently seeking a Monitoring & Evaluation(M&E) Coordinator based in Sunyani for this project. Job Summary
• The successful candidate will play a key role in the capture and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data used to measure our progress, for organizational learning and decision-making, and to support programmatic information flow between staff at all levels
• As the successful candidate, you will contribute to the preparation of the PMP and annual implementation plan. Following that, you will collect and enter data into the project database, ensuring quality data is collected, and conduct preliminary analysis of that data. You will prepare progress and data reports, document human interest (success) stories to illustrate project successes and challenges and provide technical assistance and training to staff members and partner organization staff in the utilization and management of monitoring and impact assessment tools.
• You have a proven ability to design and implement M&E systems for value chains, an in-depth knowledge of quantitative data collection, database management, and statistical analysis, and of qualitative data collection and analysis, including focus groups, key informant interviews, Most significant change, case studies, etc. Your strong communication skills are second only to your strong analytical and advanced computer skills in a Windows-based environment. You have a high level of knowledge and skill in SQL and SPSS. You are able to travel up to 30% of the time throughout the region. Qualification Required & Experience
• You have a bachelor's degree in sociology, development studies, agriculture, economics, agribusiness or statistics, combined with a minimum of one year of experience in data collection and data entry, preferably in the agricultural sector, using qualitative and quantitative data collection methods.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Location:
Sunyani How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates, please submit a resume/CV to:- [email protected]
Please include the title of the job for which you are applying in the subject line. Closing Date:
16 October, 2015
• No phone calls please.
• Only those eligible for an interview will be contacted
• Women and minorities encouraged to apply