The Encyclopaedia Africana Project invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians to filled the under-listed vacant positions at the Project Secretariat in Accra: Multi-Media Technician JOB PURPOSE:
• The Multimedia Technician shall be responsible for providing audio visual, web content management and general ICT support to the Project Secretariat. MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborate with research and editorial teams to create and supervise web content, including marketing and communications deliverables.
• Responsible for video editing, motion graphics, audio editing & recording, colour grading, live stream video mixing.
• Diagnose and resolve technical problems associated with computer hardware and software interrelationships/dependencies and ensure availability to system users.
• Compose headshots for the Project Secretariat’s marketing materials and publications, including website.
• Shoot the Project Secretariat’s events on location and material for marketing
• Evaluate the Project Secretariat’s emerging goals and make recommendations for the purchase of new equipment
• Provide guidance for subject matter experts in writing and presenting materials.
• Edit and apply style rules to content, and ensure compliance with disclosure and other policies.
• Provide content update in line with emerging goals, usability goals, and performance metrics.
• Perform other related duties as well as routine ICT administrative functions Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ICT or other related disciplines.
• Three (3) or more years of continuous and combined experience in web design and web content management; photography and video (post qualification experience)
• Skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Microsoft Office and other current applications
• Strong skills in modern video editing software.
• Strong understanding of photographic composition.
• Ability to differentiate between various audio, video, computer and network cables and connectors.
• Demonstrated web design and content management abilities Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All application letters should be addressed to: The Ag. Chairman Standing Committee of the Editorial Board Encyclopaedia Africana Project P.O. Box 2797, Accra
Together with a detailed CV, Contact details of three (3) Referees should be submitted STRICTLY VIA EMAIL: [email protected] Closing Date:
16 February, 2021 NOTE:
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.