A Group of companies which focuses on construction and multimedia is seeking to engage dedicated and results-oriented candidates to occupy various position in the company.
The Multimedia Creative Manager leads graphic design projects and video projects from brief to completion. He/She is in charge of: taking brief, planning projects, gathering graphic material, calling brainstorming and debriefing meetings, creating mood boards. translating ideas and messaging into visual or video output, coordinating his:/her editing resources and stakeholders. He/she is responsible for the production monitoring and quality of the deliverables.
Key roles & Responsibilities
• Supervise a cross-functional team of graphic designers. copywriters, social media experts, photographers videographers and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables
• Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters and production departments
• Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
• Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges
• Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
• Present er oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Arts, marketing and/or business.
• Prior experience in copywriting, design or production.
• Prior project management experience with a focus on creative direction.
• 6 years of related experience with 3+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting.
• Experienced in both video production mid editing and graphic design.
• Must be proficient in FLASH, Photoshop. Illustrate, PowerPoint and Video editing software.
• Years of experience creating marketing advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget. Understanding and possessing past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile. but also understand offline and print.
• Proven experience with concept development.
• Highly skilled at leading a team of creative talents.
• Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should forward their cover letters and CVs to:
with the job title as the subject
23 August, 2019
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.