• When we commenced operations in September 2002, we set for ourselves the vision of becoming a world class basic school, providing teaching and learning environments of the highest quality.
• Spurred on by our vision. we have established a strong corporate culture and achieved significant growth in all aspects of our business.
• In furtherance of our vision. we seek the services of a music teacher who will raise the teaching of music to a top notch level. and use music to create competitive advantage.
Qualification Required & Experience
• You will be expected to possess a degree in music education or its equivalent from a recognised university.
• In addition to your academic qualification, you will be expected to demonstrate a track record in music education, possession of strong, positive work ethic, a business mindset, class management skills. and good verbal and written communication skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Send application letter and CV to:-
OR hand deliver to the
off Kasoa -Winneba highway.
28 January, 2016