Specific Tasks include Accelerating BSF loan disbursement for financing household toilets
• Support Apex Bank and RCBs in improving fund disbursement and recovery rates.
• Work with Apex Bank, RCBs, and other partners in identifying digital solutions to improve the efficiency of BSF application, disbursement, and re-payment processes.
• Support Apex Bank in scoping and selecting suitable RCBs, FIs, CSOs, and WASH FNGOs.
• Strengthening Mutual Savings and Loans Associations (MSLAs) to enable accessing BSF (support formation of MSLAs where no such structure exists).
• Support establishment of BSF in new MMAs of Greater Accra and Greater Kumasi;
• Support Apex Bank, RCBs, CSOs, and MMAs in product design and marketing.
• Support better marketing of the toilets through clear specification and designs for different options
• Support sanitation SMEs in planning and management practices, including accessing loans and repayments.
• Support MMAs in organizing sanitation fairs to bring suppliers and buyers together.
• Support capacity development of artisan associations to develop into a strong group with increased coverage of communities with sanitation services and products.
• Support sanitation businesses to foster linkages with other stakeholders in the municipalities and metropolitan authorities. Support MMAs and communities in better access to loans through BSF
• Provide capacity-building support to MMAs on BSF and its operations.
• Support MMAs in improving the awareness among households and SMEs about the BSF loan for a household toilet.
• Support partner CSOs to effectively mobilize the communities to access BSF.
• Support partner CSOs to mobilize and develop the MSLA groups into viable entities to access BSF loans and construct household latrines. Qualification Required & Experience To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
• An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in Financing, Banking, Business Development, or any other related field linked to financing, micro-credit, and business management.
• Additional qualification in Management and Business Administration will be an asset.
• A minimum of three years progressive experience in development financing, banking, micro-credit, business development, and sanitation marketing.
• Experience of working with Mutual Savings and Loan Association (MSLA), micro-finance, credit, and loan institutions and rural banks in Ghana is desirable.
• Proven experience of supporting Financial Service Providers (FSPs) and knowledge of SPs, knowledge of lending mechanisms, would be a valuable asset
• Proven planning and organizational skills and a strong drive for results
• Ability to formulate strategies and concepts
• Innovative and analytical skills
• Effective coordination of skills, networking and influencing
• Good communication and report writing skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
21 April, 2021