• Excellent organizational and analytical skills complemented by sound interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
• Ability to act independently and exercise sound judgment
• Proficient in MS Office Software applications, data analysis and technical presentations.
• Fluency in the qualitative research and synthesis to ideation, prototyping, and implementation
• Openness to change and ability to receive/integrate feedback
• Ability to plan, organize, implement and report on work.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Keen attention to detail and execution in craft
• Experience managing multiple and competing deliverables
• Demonstrates integrity by modelling the UN’s values and ethical standards and acts in accordance with the Standards of Conduct for international civil servants.
• Advocates and promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of UNCDF.
• Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability. Qualification Required & Experience Education:
• A Master’s Degree is required in economics, public/business administration, marketing, communication, sociology, social sciences, microfinance or related discipline. Undergraduate degree with additional 2 years of relevant experience is also accepted. Experience:
• At least three years of demonstrated experience in conducting HCD researches for in the domain of inclusion and innovation with low-income customers and users
• At least three years of experience in the industry in conducting and managing customer research projects on digital products and services
• A minimum of two-year experience designing, conceiving, and prototyping solutions related use-case drivers (market research, prototype development) is mandatory
• Project management experience, including multi-tasking to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects in parallel is mandatory
• Good knowledge/Exposure/Experience in financial innovation is preferable
• Good knowledge/Exposure/Experience in knowledge management for financial inclusion is preferable
• Good knowledge/Exposure/Experience of the financial sector in Ghana is preferable Language requirements:
• Written and spoken proficiency in English is mandatory. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
04 June, 2021