Barefoot Power is a socially driven business with the primary mission of supplying Solar powered lights and energy systems to rural communities in emerging countries. Through supplying rechargeable and cost-effective solar LED lighting products and phone charging kits, we hope to help people build better lives. Barefoot Power currently operates in 21 countries in Africa, Asia, Oceania and Latin America. With Regional Offices in Kenya , Uganda , Rwanda ,Ghana, Australia, Hong Kong S.A.R , People’s Republic of China and the United states – Barefoot’s products are now available in 75 countries, providing over 600,000 people with alternatives lighting solutions. Qualification Required & Experience
• Please note only Applicats who just completed their Degree/Diploma program this year (May 2015) should apply . Those who completed their degree programs in 2014 or earlier are not eligible to apply and will not be considered.
• Must have studied for a Bachelors Degree / Diploma HND in Human Resources Business Commerce, Other related Social Science Majors
• Minimum Upper Second Class - Excellent Personal Achievement will be considered
• Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint database management
• Excellent English writing and grammar skills
• Basic knowledge of French would be an added advantage
• Excellent Research Skills
• Excellent conversation Skills
• Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Past experience in product training and demonstration
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
• High ethical standards and transparent communication
• Easily adaptable to function in a changing, dynamic environment.
• Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving,, Verbal Communication skills
• Must be able to manage time appropriately and meet deadlines FLEXIBILITY IN TRAVEL AND A PASSPORT IS REQUIRED Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and a half to one page letter addressing the applicant’s motivation by email to [email protected]
or Hand Deliver it to: Barefoot Power
West / Central Africa Office
1055 Bill Link
East Legon -Accra
Using the subject line: NSS - Admin Assistant : Firstname Lastname, Closing Date:
15 August, 2015
• All documents should be submitted as attachments, and the file names should include the name of the applicant.
• The documents may be submitted in Word document or PDF format. Applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted by email or phone.