The core purpose of this role is to ensure that our store network achieves set service quality, traffic and retail performance targets. The selected individual for this role will be expected to guarantee optimal performance on key performance indicators, provide effective guidance to store leadership and deliver processes and technology improvements on a continuous basis.
• Develop and implement store setup, remodeling and branding plans, as well as stocking and retail strategies for Tigo Stores and dealer located outlets;
• Ensure that stores are presented and branded to a high standard at all times to maximise sales;
• Maintain a strong presence in all stores nationwide, leading by example to ensure that customers receive the highest standards of customer service and sales expertise at all times;
• Manage supplier and dealer relationships to ensure high service levels and optimum terms and conditions;
• Meet key performance indicators including customer effort score, net sales and traffic numbers;
• Meet annual sales and profit targets within agreed Budget levels;
• Create a strong customer service focus across the store team and ensuring that customers are central to all activities and decisions;
• Ensure the Store Sales operation maximises sales, has agreed products and promotion plans, optimum staff levels and that staff are properly trained
• Coordinate sales and service operations with all other departments
• Monitor, analyze sales and market trends specifically within the telecom industry;
• To perform other tasks within the Company which may be allocated from time to time and is commensurate with the position.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors Degree.
• Advanced degree/qualification in Business or Finance would be an advantage;
• Minimum of three (3) years customer service experience
• Strong Customer orientation;
• High personal standards, confident, self motivated and results driven;
• Exemplary leadership and people management skills;
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
30 October, 2015
When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You'll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance.
At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.